The success of Maximus is based on implementation of an operational strategy refined over many years. That strategy is principally focussed on planning risk.
- Strategic land for development for either, Commercial, Residential or Mixed use. Located around large settlements but also down to Category 3 villages. Adjacent to good arterial routes or near proximity to stations. This can encompass Greenfield / Brownfield sites or even Green Belt. 3 acres minimum with no maximum size.
- West and East Midlands
- Brownfield / Contaminated sites in need of reclamation.
- Town / city centre : Prime locations.
- Out of town : strategic motorway locations. Preferably without a detailed planning consent but with an employment allocation in the Local Plan
- Main arterial roads with the option of providing ground floor retail with residential above.